Threads
Members
Latest member
ordunha
Recent bookmarks

OAPOli

Shooter
Medium Format
Can a RF645 user check the distance between the film plate and the front of the lens flange? Couldn't find the info online. Might be tricky to measure because of the baffle? Thanks in advance.

craigclu

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
You were correct in it being a challenge. I get 43.92mm but not with confidence. I have a vague recall of a schematic in one of their catalog/fliers?

OP
OP

OAPOli

Shooter
Medium Format
You were correct in it being a challenge. I get 43.92mm but not with confidence. I have a vague recall of a schematic in one of their catalog/fliers?

Thank you! I just needed a ballpark. That is quite a short distance for a MF camera but it should work. Planning to adapt the 45mm on a DIY build. Will the cells fit on a mechanical #00 shutter? I'll find out once I get it. The ETR lenses do fit on #0 shutters so there is hope.

OP
OP

OAPOli

Shooter
Medium Format
Thank you! I just needed a ballpark. That is quite a short distance for a MF camera but it should work. Planning to adapt the 45mm on a DIY build. Will the cells fit on a mechanical #00 shutter? I'll find out once I get it. The ETR lenses do fit on #0 shutters so there is hope.

The answer is no. This RF645 lens has a custom arrangement to attach the optical groups.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom