Bought a refurbished Polaroid 100 Automatic Land Camera

Discussion in 'Instant Cameras, Backs and Film' started by rpavich, Jan 4, 2018.

1. rpavich

rpavich Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I just discovered the Fuji Peel film and thought I'd try and shoot some before it's gone.

I really wish that they would keep this in stock (and that the price would go down)

I bought a Polaroid 100 Automatic Land Camera to use when I visit my mom in May..she's 87 and not expected to last substantially longer. I shoot lots of film whenever I visit.

It would be great if Impossible would nail their film to be the same as the polaroid of yesteryear.

2. mikemgb

mikemgb Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    I have the same camera, 20 packs of colour film, 2 batteries and 8 flash bulbs, it's fun to use and I like the saturated images it produces. Have fun with yours!

3. OP
    OP
    rpavich

rpavich Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Awesome!
    I can't wait until it's here.

4. P.johnson14

P.johnson14 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Instant Films
    That's the camera that got me back into photography, and hooked on instant. Someone had given me an older Polaroid 800, and when I found out I couldn't easily use it, I bought a refurbished 100 pack camera.

I now use both (I had the 800 converted to a 110a with a 600se back), and I buy film whenever it's below $20/pack. I also shoot a lot of instax in the 800 when I don't want to use peel apart.

5. BAC1967

BAC1967 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  6. OP
    OP
    rpavich

rpavich Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Nice stuff Bryan!