My new Bessa R3A arrived yesterday. I loaded it with a roll of Fuji Acros 100 and set the film speed on the camera to an exposure index of 80. I then set my Metz 44 MZ-2 flash with the 3502 adapter into the hot shoe and set the Metz's film speed to 80 as well. I set the R3A shutter speed to the camera's maximum sync speed of 1/125th of a second. I set the aperture on my Leica 50mm Summicron lens to f/11 and the aperture on my Leica 90mm Summicron to F/5.6 and set the flash during testing both those lenses to both those apertures respectively. The flash was set on A (automatic) pursuant to Bogen's phone instructions. Bogen also told me that, if I wanted less flash light hitting a scene, I needed to adjust the aperture on the 44 MZ-2 to a wider one. I exposed the roll of Acros inside my house after dark and in my backyard afterward. This morning I developed the film in Microdol-X with a dilution of 1+3 for 17 minutes at 75 degrees and got outstanding negatives--sharp, full of tonality, and easy to print! And no longer will I use my 75mm and 90mm Leica M lenses on my M6TTL, for the R3A's viewfinder is amazingly, substantially larger than the M6's, making focusing an unbelievable breeze! I am so pleased!