Alternative Photography Workshops Berlin 2018

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by Buck P., Oct 24, 2017.

1. Buck P.

Buck P. Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Our 2018 Workshop Schedule! Not only are we introducing 2 new Workshops - Albumen Printing and Dry-Plate Collodion, but in honor of PhotoWerkBerlin's 5th Anniversary, we are offering a 5% discount on all Workshops booked during the month of November 2017! workshops2018c.jpeg

2. Peter Schrager

Peter Schrager Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Large Format
    just sent an email

3. mooseontheloose

mooseontheloose Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I will probably be in Berlin next summer, hopefully I can make the dates for one of the workshops in August or September. I’d love to do dry plate, but unfortunately my work schedule doesn’t mesh with yours.

4. David Allen

David Allen Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    There is a great deal on offer for analogue photography in Berlin and we also have the fantastic Fotoimpex store with a wide range of traditional analogue materials available and the owner Mirko also owns Adox that makes their own brand of films, papers and chemicals.

I personally offer instruction tailored to individuals particular learning needs covering every level from complete beginner to experienced photographers seeking to produce fine art prints to archival standards. My personalised instruction is provided in cooperation with Kunsthaus e.V: Dead Link Removed

I also offer a very popular 3 hour walk around Prenzlauer Berg where you can concentrate on making photographs without having to constantly check where you are and participants receive direct practical advice and guidance along the way.

Bests,

David.
    www.dsallen.de

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.