Threads
Members
Latest member
ocieb
Recent bookmarks

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
All you have done is said no to everything, ...

I got not slightest idea what caused of all the aggression against me.

I did nothing what you blame me for. All I said you can read above. Whereas it is you who came up with a distinctive idea.

pentaxuser

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
It would be nice to get a response from 250swb on whether he contacted Adox and if so, what response, if any, he got from Adox

I've asked twice now but to be fair he doesn't seem to have visited us since my second request. Hopefully he will see it and respond

The problem like a lot of others we tackle is that currently we have 2 members who appear to have the same issue but others who have not had any issue

What we don't know is how many others who are not members have the same or similar problems. The problem seems to be intermittent even on the same film so there are lots of unknowns. That's why a response from Adox may be helpful but of course the question needs to have been asked for this to happen

pentaxuser

pentaxuser

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Well this problem seems to have "died the death" as the saying goes. The OP hasn't visited since July 25 and 250swb who took up the cause has not responded to my request to say if he contacted ADOX

I never know what to make of such threads that seem to end suddenly as if it has fallen off a cliff but with no conclusions.

pentaxuser

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
That so far we only got one "positive" statement, which later even has been weakened to me confirms how tricky the OP's case is.
The OP's artefact even is more complicated than 250swb's one as showing even crossed streaks.

Our imagination is asked for. As said I am clueless so far.

250swb

Shooter
Multi Format
It would be nice to get a response from 250swb on whether he contacted Adox and if so, what response, if any, he got from Adox

I've asked twice now but to be fair he doesn't seem to have visited us since my second request. Hopefully he will see it and respond

pentaxuser

Sorry, I didn't realise I'd been ordered to do something. I didn't return because as usual on a forum if the 'big hitters' don't have a clue anybody else's opinion is degraded for fear of being right. No I haven't contacted Adox because as I said I had this problem with the first few films from a batch and in the next batch it didn't reappear, so call me lazy.

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format
I didn't return because as usual on a forum if the 'big hitters' don't have a clue anybody else's opinion is degraded for fear of being right.

Is that so here? Of the multiposters here, I know of one who during my time only once kind of admitted to be wrong, the rest of us is prepared to stand corrected. But being clueless oneself does not mean that one necessarily accepts any explanation just for that, even if one does not find it convincing.

I am a curious fellow, and I would really like to understand what happened here to the film.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom