Members
Latest member
pulsa333
Recent bookmarks

Chuck_P

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
My name is Chuck Porter and I have been using Apug for only two or three weeks now---so I though I would formally introduce myself. I have just recently returned to the hobby of photography and am so greatful that I found Apug-----a digital free zone! I first went to Western Kentucky University as a photojournalist major in 1982, but I was too young and a stupid about photography to go anywhere with it. After returning to it as a hobby, I found myself getting very frustrated in the digital realm. So, here I am. I feel completely in tune with what I'm doing and am pleased with my knowledge base since returning to the hobby, but I am always ready to learn more from the more experienced people that I have been listening to on Apug.

dr bob

Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome Chuck. I once lives in Paris and then Winchester circa 1938. Went thru basic at Ft Knox before trans to Navy. I too thought once to study journalism but as an engineer I ate better. I am being pushed kicking and screaming into the Millennium and all that d------ jazz. I prefer the real world - very little virtual, thanks.

roy

Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome, hope you continue to enjoy the site.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom