Members
Latest member
Hammad
Recent bookmarks

scotts08

Shooter
Medium Format
Hi all,

Anybody know where I can pick up a 6x7 carrier for a Rollei RDE enlarger?

I have heard somewhere that another make fits but cant seem to find them either!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Jon Shiu

Subscriber
Shooter
Plastic Cameras
Probably ebay would be your best bet. Some of the Rollei's are actually made by LPL in Japan, but there may be different variants of negative carriers, depending on the age.

Jon

Darkroom317

Shooter
Large Format
Where would one look for this on ebay. I have a Rollei Nikor I would like to have a real negative carrier for

Jeff L

Shooter
Multi Format
I have a Rollei/Nikor/LPL and searched eBay for months till some eventually turned up They are out there, and turn up now and then. I ended up buying the three (6x4.5,6x6,6x7) carriers. Maybe LPL in Japan will have carriers if your search turns up nothing.
I pulled out the styrofoam diffuser in the dichro head that was meant for 35mm and lined the area with thin styrofoam needed for the bigger neg. Very easy and the light was perfectly even on the print.
Jeff

Just saw the picture of the Rollei RDE. Exactly the same enlarger as my Nikor-Rollei.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom