Threads
Members
Latest member
BudLight
Recent bookmarks

Helge

Shooter
Medium Format
I wonder if scholars ever discussed whether children can be ranked higher on the list of "things of worth" than cameras. I had the temerity to suggest that in the grand scheme of things children were probably more irreplaceable than folder cameras when discussing Helge's somewhat alarming statement about the consequences of carrying one in a pocket

I just thought that in terms of "things irreplaceable" children must be higher in the list but it may be that such notions arise as that and using phrases such as "in the grand scheme of things" indicates a kind of brainwashing from a party or parties unknown but who probably controlled my education.

I fear that I may be too far gone to ever be "re-educated" 😧

pentaxuser

What are you on about‽ Of course any human life is more important than probably anything discussed on these pages.
So is a lot of things.
That doesn’t preclude taking good care of stuff from a manufacturing line that is never going to be rebuild.

Helge

Shooter
Medium Format
Whoa everyone just take a few breaths.

Any mods around that can lock this thread? I feel like it's veered pretty far off course

Fortunately or unfortunately threads you start are not yours.
And outside a few dissenters I don’t see how we are that far off the original topic.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom