Fusion_be
Recent bookmarks
OP
OP
jtk

jtk

Shooter
35mm

Take the 3D tour, go deeper and spin off to other 3D tours elsewhere...

I think this is early stage of what will become standard gallery and museum presentation...in other words our photos will increasingly be seen this way rather than as simple posts and websites.

It might become NECESSARY for an art photographer be taken seriously.

Not even expensive (the cameras certainly are not...even KODAK is marketing a good example)...

Jeong-Woojae's PAINTINGS are reportedly selling very well, possibly due to this Artland online exhibition/

OP
OP
jtk

jtk

Shooter
35mm
I've not played with any of these cameras so I don't know "which is best" for still photos, which ones require a lot of post processing etc. Many are obviously very "affordable" compared to other camera types and they're easily pocketable.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Thank you. This devise is really interesting. I have to learn much more and may even get back into video again.

choiliefan

Shooter
Medium Format
I have a couple old Sony and Olympus P&S type digitals that have this capability. Lots of fun. The Olympus has red/blue 3D as well which is a trip unto itself. These are really cheap as used cameras of about 12-16 mps or whatever the terminology is. :smile:

OP
OP
jtk

jtk

Shooter
35mm
I have a couple old Sony and Olympus P&S type digitals that have this capability. Lots of fun. The Olympus has red/blue 3D as well which is a trip unto itself. These are really cheap as used cameras of about 12-16 mps or whatever the terminology is. :smile:

Eager to see your 3D work.

Helge

Shooter
Medium Format
360 panoramas is like drone footage. Interesting in principle and fun the first three or four times. But very quickly becomes old hat.
Reason? Very simple, there is no composition. Nothing the creator wants you to look at.

Last edited:

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
360 panoramas are like drone footage. Interesting in principle and fun the first three or four times. But very quickly become old hat.
Reason? Very simple, there is no composition. Nothing the creator wants you to look at.

That is what my conscience has been griping about in the background. On the other hand it could be a good way to put some cash out there to stimulate the economy for a short time.

• jtk
  • jtk
  • Deleted
OP
OP
jtk

jtk

Shooter
35mm
Many seem to think cameras constitute photography.

In this case, the cameras and associated tech offer very obvious opportunity to share prints and other art as well at narration that may be less effectively promoted in conventional websites.

• jtk
  • jtk
  • Deleted
  • jtk
  • jtk
  • Deleted
OP
OP
jtk

jtk

Shooter
35mm
That is what my conscience has been griping about in the background. On the other hand it could be a good way to put some cash out there to stimulate the economy for a short time.

That's an amusing marketing idea (similar to "film's on the way back").

On the other hand, maybe it's also the best possible way to get artworks into the eyes of people who might dig it.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom