Brendan Quirk

Support Your Local Grocer

Uncompromising support for the local grocery business, seen on a barn at Hwys. 67 & 33 in Hubbard, Wisconsin. The photo was taken in September of 2016. This print was made in December, 2017 on 8” x 10” paper.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
Support Your Local Grocer
Brendan Quirk, Jan 11, 2019
Equipment Used:
Pentax 67 medium format SLR equipped with a 105 mm f/2.4 SMC Pentax 67 lens
Exposure:
?
Film & Developer:
Ilford FP4+/D76 1:1
Paper & Developer:
Ilford Multigrade FB Classic Double Weight Fiber Base/Dektol
Lens Filter:
None
Digital Post Processing Details:
Sharpen
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
Is this print for sale?:
  • Yes
    • John Galt
      Very, very nice! Did you tone the photo after printing? I really like old buildings. Here in Oneida and Madison Counties we have lots of very nice old barns . . . I have got to start photographing them now that my Hasselblad skills are acceptable and I am working on my wet print skills. Thank you for sharing!
    • Brendan Quirk
      1:20 Selenium for 20 minutes, more for protection than toning. You are in Wisconsin, then? Hello from Dodge County.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Brendan Quirk
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Width:
    3693px
    Height:
    2877px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.