Koni-Omega M, 90mm F3.5
Exposure
1/125s, f11
Film & Developer
Fuji Acros I, Rodinal 1+100 stand
Digital Post Processing Details
V600 scan, crop, bump contrast, resize
Reactions: drkhalsa
A few years back I used your combination of Rodinal 1:100 stand and Fuji Acros. I got nice blacks, little to no grain and almost too sharp. I haven't tried it with the Acros II, but would think the results would be just as stunning as what your stump displays.

A few years back I used your combination of Rodinal 1:100 stand and Fuji Acros. I got nice blacks, little to no grain and almost too sharp. I haven't tried it with the Acros II, but would think the results would be just as stunning as what your stump displays.
This shot was from several years ago and may have been the first time I chose a specific film/developer combo to achieve a particular look. It's over-exposed and maybe over-developed but the definition in the (former) tree's rings comes through pretty well.

I think re-photographed this same stump some years later with the same camera, but with color film. Yay for stumps.

...cut down in the prime of life!

and to live on in your photograph

Media information

Category
Standard Gallery
Added by
Bronson Dugnutt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
stumpKOAcrosRodinol1+100.JPG
File size
1.7 MB
Dimensions
1400px x 1000px

Share this media

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom