Reinhold

PBY Catalina

Found this old girl at Botwood, Newfoundland. Too bad she lost her distinctive blisters.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
PBY Catalina
Reinhold, Jan 10, 2019
Equipment Used:
Neg# ACAQ 115. Mamiya RB67, 180mm, YG filter, FP4 film, 1996
Exposure:
More birds here... https://www.flickr.com/photos/154287991@N05/albums/72157662910688898/with/43861726275/
    • Peter Black
      The Catalina was my favourite ever model airplane when I was a kid. Love the symmetry and the light reflecting under the wings to bring out the detail there. The light/lamp is a problem you couldn't even really clone out successfully due to the front wheel, but maybe you've tried?
    • Brendan Quirk
      Is this a print? If so, clone is not an option. The photographer's website seems to indicate his photos are prints, but he never says so in these postings. I would like to know, as his pictures are always excellent.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Reinhold
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    455.4 KB
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1074px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.