M

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
M
k.hendrik, Dec 4, 2018
Equipment Used:
RZ67 180mm
Film & Developer:
TX400 HC110
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
Is this print for sale?:
  • Yes
    • pentaxuser
      Works well on my VDU. Her hair disappears into the black background for a few inches either side of her middle face but this makes her face "come forward" which adds impact
    • ericdan
      Very nice photo!
    • Eric Rose
      The lighting on the subject is nice but I would have appreciated a bit of light on the background to separate her from the black.
    • k.hendrik
      @Eric Rose "to separate her from the black". That is just what I didn't want, but lift her up out of the darkness. So sharp is her scarf not her eyes. Thanks though :wink:
    • Afselius
      Afselius I started to enjoy with your portraits. I think your camera, lens and model choice makes them more qualified. Also your choice with black background..
      This one is very beautiful portrait and model.
    • Bertus
      Just great! (Heel fraai portret, krachtig zwartwit waar ik van hou)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    k.hendrik
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.5 KB
    Width:
    610px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.