Leithers.
SJC1952

Leithers.

Taken down near Leith Links.....during the Leith summer festival.
Equipment Used
Bronica ETRC 105mm
Film & Developer
400TX
Paper & Developer
Ilford cooltone FB 5x7
Lens Filter
Yellow
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.
  1. Yes
It was around 16C which here is considered pleasant enough. 18C is a balmy summers day.

The younger third guy looks more than a bit like Renton deciding if he wants to choose life 😄

pentaxuser

He does look a bit like Renton. The Banana Flats, where he hung out with "Sick Boy" are just along the road from here.

Now this is good, although a bit weird... What are all those guys doing? The front guy is drinking (and appears to have partially disrobed), the next is smoking (what?) and the next is giving you the eye! The one in the back just reiterates it all.

I suspect a back story here relating to a festival...

The print is very nice, the tones are all where they should be, and the figures anchor the composition nicely.

Very good!

I was sitting on the bench next to them. Whatever they were smoking my friend and I were enjoying the sweet earthy smell blowing in our direction. The three guys were well out of it, as was the guy sitting on the bench along from them. I took the photograph using a waist level finder, hoping they wouldn't notice what I was doing.

Media information

Category
Standard Gallery
Added by
SJC1952
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
Canon MP Navigator EX 3.1
Filename
prnts Leith_0004-2.jpg
File size
281.6 KB
Date taken
Sun, 19 June 2022 10:58 AM
Dimensions
1600px x 1094px

Share this media

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom