Equipment Used
Rolleiflex 3.5F - Planar
Exposure
f/8 - 1/500sec
Film & Developer
Neopan 400CN (2017) - C-41 dev.
Lens Filter
Rollei UV
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.
  1. Yes
Sorry about the off topic question, but what very little I know about the geography of the general vicinity would make me expect that any islands would be flat and sandy. Are those mountains on the horizon, or sand dunes?

I do think your photo is very nice, and it works on several different levels. The photo is very hard for me to date, and I like that!

Sorry about the off topic question, but what very little I know about the geography of the general vicinity would make me expect that any islands would be flat and sandy. Are those mountains on the horizon, or sand dunes?

I do think your photo is very nice, and it works on several different levels. The photo is very hard for me to date, and I like that!
Those are sand dunes. Thank you for looking. The photo was taken about two weeks ago.

Media information

Category
Standard Gallery
Added by
macfred
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
52182.jpg
File size
205.7 KB
Dimensions
1005px x 1024px

Share this media

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom