FP4, Pyrocat HD
Paper & Developer:
Ilford WT, GAF 125
    • Hekoru
      Beautiful beautiful beautiful
    • Eric Rose
      I like this shot a lot. Great tonality.
    • macfred
      Beautiful in so many ways - excellent composition, great details and tones - love those feathery clouds.
    • Gerry M
      Super, Super,Super. Very well seen and done!!
    • jtk
      beautiful..honorably photographed...I'd like to visit this place...near Ghost Ranch, where I stay a couple of times each year..
    • gphoto120
      Thanks for the comments everyone. I have been taking Steve Sherman's Power of Process mentorship, and believe me he really has opened my eyes to his methods. I never would have been able to make this print without the knowledge he has shared !.
      JTK - I'm fortunate to live just a few minutes away from this wonderful space...
    • naeroscatu
      Beautiful print, amazing tonality. I also vouch for Steve Sherman's PP system that can lead to superb prints. Yes, it takes lots of patience and discipline but it is all worth it
    • jtk
    • gphoto120
      @jtk No, not a participant......have several friends who are locally. BTW, jtk I just checked out your posted images.....they are wonderful, in particular love the Farmington cemetery . pm me in advance if you ever are in the area....maybe meet at Bode's
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    gphoto120
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    965.3 KB
    Width:
    2299px
    Height:
    1731px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.