pentaxpete

He caught me Snapping !

on my exercise walk in Brentwood it was a bit 'sunny' at last so i took out one of my British 'Ensign Selfix 16/20 Model I' cameras. Although I was tucked away in the alley the Bloke still saw me snapping him! It's impossible to use cameras in Brentwood without being seen.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
He caught me Snapping !
pentaxpete, Jan 10, 2019
Equipment Used:
1953 British 'Ensign Selfix Model I' with 75mm f4.5 'Ensar' lens
Exposure:
1/300 ( metered as if 1/200th)@ f5.6
Film & Developer:
09/2006 dated KONICA VX 400 Pro rated 250 ASA home-processed in C41
Paper & Developer:
Neg Scan
Lens Filter:
NONE
Digital Post Processing Details:
Epson 2480 flatbed scanner + Vuescan Pro + FastStone Image Viewer.
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
    • jtk
      Why is "getting caught" a problem? What was your goal?
    • pentaxpete
      My town 'Brentwood' USED to be safe-- now so many people are violent - doing Street Photography I've been threatened with having " That F-----g Camera smashed in Your Face" and there are flowers outside a Restaurant right NOW where a bloke was stabbed-- so I try not to be seen.
    • jtk
      Yikes! I had no idea. Maybe stealthy photography feeds paranoia and anger?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    pentaxpete
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    596.7 KB
    Width:
    1165px
    Height:
    1800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.