pentaxpete

Grainy Leaf

here I found a cassette of 2006 dated Ferrania Solaris 800 in fridge, left over from some i bought 'Fresh'. I guess rated it at 500 ASA and loaded my Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F. I visited a fellow Camera Club member and we scanned with his Epson V600 as i got 'Scan Lines' with mine.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
Grainy Leaf
pentaxpete, Dec 5, 2018
Equipment Used:
1975 Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F + 50mm f1.4 SMC Takumar
Exposure:
1/250 @ f5.6
Film & Developer:
2006 dated Ferrania 'Solaris 800' in C41
Paper & Developer:
Neg Scan
Lens Filter:
NONE
Digital Post Processing Details:
Epson V600 + Epson Software, Some levels and curves, USM
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
    • John Galt
      Nice colors and the grain definitely adds to the image . . . I strive to make images like this . . . .thanks for inspiring me!
    • pentaxpete
      Thanks John -- have a look in YOUR Fridge -- you may find some good outdated Film there to get the same effect ! ( OR you might just find BEER ! )
    • John Galt
      @pentaxpete

I inventoried the freezer and found 3 120 rolls of Fuji NHG400 from 1998 and two rolls of Portra 160 from 2000 . . .

I have never done C41 before.

also I do have a frozen propack of Ektachrome E100VS from 2005 in 220 format. But my 220 magazine needs light seals. . . and I did find a 120 roll of Ektachrome 64T dated 09/95 :smile:

found some beer also . . . If you ever make it to central NY State you can help me dispose of it!!
    • pentaxpete
      Ha ha ! Went to New York in 2017 -- caught mild pneumonia -- spent whole night in Hospital and day in Hotel Bed -- not a trip to remember ---
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    pentaxpete
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    528.4 KB
    Width:
    1651px
    Height:
    1056px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.