Warning: Media is not from your selected types
Eric Rose

Erna and Erna

A good friend gave my wife and her mother these lovely heart stones to celebrate their shared birthdays, January 11. The sad part is my wife's father passed away yesterday, on both their birthdays. Actually is was the best birthday present he could give both of them as he is no longer suffering.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
Erna and Erna
Eric Rose, Jan 12, 2019
Equipment Used:
Panasonic G85, Nikkor 60mm Marcro lens
Digital Post Processing Details:
conversion to B&W
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
(optional) Preferred name for image credit on social media.:
Eric G. Rose
    • Eric Rose
      And yes my wife and her mother share the same first name. I have tagged this as media neutral as it's meant as more of a commemorative thing than anything else.
    • awty
      Should frame up nicely, well done.
    • Eric Rose
      The hand on the left is 58 years old and the one on the right 91.
    • jnantz
      Beautiful photograph and story !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Eric Rose
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    694 KB
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    901px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.