bvy

cam

Polaroid Originals 8x10. My nephew Cameron. It took three takes to get this! Twenty bucks each...

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
cam
bvy, Aug 10, 2018
Equipment Used:
8x10
Film & Developer:
Polaroid Originals 8x10
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
    • David Lyga
      Well, you paid too much for only a print.

But it is good and, by the third attempt, you must have been exerting some (at least subliminal) pressure on the lad for the pose to take root. The 'lack' of utter sharpness actually benefits this, and the convenient juxtaposition of both innocence and actual contentment, makes this 'third try' at least better than it would have been if 'forty bucks' would have been the limit. I do hope that this image stands the test of time, because an adult Cameron might like this. - David Lyga
    • k.hendrik
      Ephemeral; great portrait ! & yes when Cameron is old and weary he loves this image.
    • dasBlute
      marvelous, a treasure
    • bdial
      Very nice! Looks well worth the $60
    • pentaxpete
      great Result == you should get him to clean the car and mow the lawn now !
    • jtk
      Another keeper...both kid and print. Get a polyester/mylar sleeve for the prints asap (if you don't mat/frame them properly)....the kid will inevitably take care of himself.
    • jnanian
      what a great portrait !
      thank you for posting it !
      john
    • Afselius
      Nice way of work for portraits..
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    bvy
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.3 KB
    Width:
    862px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.