Brendan Quirk

Abandoned Railroad Bridge

An abandoned railroad bridge on the old Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul line to Fond Du Lac. Seen in the woods just north of Mayville, Wisconsin. The photo was taken in September of 2016. This print was made in January, 2018 on 8” x 10” paper.

*Click The Image Below To Enter Portfolio View*  
Abandoned Railroad Bridge
Brendan Quirk, Jan 10, 2019
Equipment Used:
Pentax 67 medium format SLR equipped with a 45 mm f/4 SMC Pentax 67 lens
Exposure:
?
Film & Developer:
Ilford FP4+/D76 1:1
Paper & Developer:
Ilford Multigrade FB Classic Double Weight Fiber Base/Dektol
Lens Filter:
None
Digital Post Processing Details:
Sharpen
I grant PHOTRIO permission to share this gallery image and previous images on their social media pages.:
  • Yes
Is this print for sale?:
  • Yes
    • pentaxuser
      Nice shot. Reminds me a bit of that scene in "Stand By Me" where the kids are intent on finding the dead body, are on a bridge and the train is coming.
    • Brendan Quirk
      Thanks - except this time, no kids, no train!
    • pentaxuser
      Thanks Brendan. I love looking at these kinds of railway memorabilia and walking on such places. My imagination does the rest
    • Brendan Quirk
      Of course, this shot was made with a Pentax, so it should be doubly good for you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Standard Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Brendan Quirk
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Width:
    3678px
    Height:
    2821px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.