I'll scan the negatives tonight (they're still hanging to dry right now) but I did an experiment with two rolls of 120 Ilford PanF I shot yesterday. I exposed them at EI 12 instead of EI 50, and then developed them semi-stand, Pyrocat HD 1:1:200, 45 minutes @ 75F, with 5 seconds agitation every 15 minutes. The highlights look a little dense, but nothing unmanageable. Might have to take the contrast down to a grade 1 when printing. I'll do another batch sometime soon, but run them at 30 minutes instead, and try one at EI 12 and one at EI 25. Regardless, I know I got some keepers. Just thought y'all might be interested in the results and the combination, even though it's a rather esoteric pairing.