expired film group Photos - nc018.jpg

Uploaded By: TheGreatGasMaskMan
[​IMG]
New (used) camera test: Kodak 200 print film, expired 12-07, metered at 100.

Came from a lot of three, and I knew this would work beforehand.
Comments
  1. Cholentpot

Some blue blue shadows.

Did you develop yourself?

Cholentpot
    Feb 21, 2018
  2. TheGreatGasMaskMan

Well, I don't know how to do c41 or e6- just black and white, and/or I gave this a quick photoshop touch up to make it presentable

TheGreatGasMaskMan
    Feb 21, 2018
  3. Cholentpot

Ooooh you're missing out.

Shooting expired and doing home C-41 go hand in hand. C-41 in some ways is easier than B&W. All film has the same time, the only challenge is temp control which to be honest is not that hard. I get about 24-28 rolls out of each kit. Being that I shoot mainly expired I don't really worry about color shifts all that much.

Cholentpot
    Feb 21, 2018
  4. TheGreatGasMaskMan

Truth be told I'd like to know how. I just don't know when or where.

TheGreatGasMaskMan
    Feb 21, 2018
  5. Cholentpot

If you live in the states you can get a kit from Film Photography Project for under $30. Get an foam cooler and some 1 liter pop bottles. Everything else you already have. Follow instructions and you're good to go. I hoard my film until I have enough rolls to use up a kit and then develop everything over about a week.

Cholentpot
    Feb 21, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.